Fritz Hansen is looking for a Space Designer for the Store Design Team.
Would you like to become part of an international organisation that designs and produces some of the world’s most well-known design pieces? We are looking for an experienced Space Designer who – in cooperation with our regional sales team – will handle the opening of new partner stores and B2B projects.
You will report to our Store Design Manager and will be responsible for preparing and coordinating drawings and technical specifications for the opening of Fritz Hansen stores globally through Fritz Hansen subsidiaries, distributors and key suppliers. Furthermore, you will support the Fritz Hansen B2B market with interior design inspiration, colour and material input and 2D/3D visualizations.
The department consists of 5 highly passionate, motivated and creative employees. You will be primarily focusing on developing space design projects globally.
- Drive projects within the Retail- and Contract markets in 3D and technical drawings
- Develop professional interior solutions in line with our Brand DNA and B2B values, mission and ambition
- Act as the primary source of guidance to our trainee in the Store Design department
- Manage the individual store designs, projects and oversee the alignment of the Global Store Retail Concept
- Work as the link to understand about trends, new technologies and space design outside of Fritz Hansen
Skills and experience
- Min. 5 years’ experience with project management and coordination on multiple levels, preferably from a retail-driven company
- Min. 5 years’ experience using software like 3DsMax, Revit, AutoCad on multiple levels
- Qualified Architect, Interior Designer or similar education within Design
- Experience with CAD, BIM, OMFL methodology
- Experience in different file formats such as 2D DWG, 3D DWG, 2D DXF, 3D DXF, 3DS, MAX, OBJ, RFA, OFML, GSM, SKP, IFC
- Experience in creating BIM content by using Revit
- Experienced in modelling 3d geometry of the furniture and lighting
- Experienced user of Revit, 3DsMax, AutoCad, pConPlanner
- Experienced in creating realistic visualizations with 3DsMax + Vray NEXT
- Experienced user of Adobe Creative Cloud, especially in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- You speak and write English fluently and can work with technical terms
- Good communication skills
- Structured, persistent and organized
- Enjoy working independently, but still with a focus on the results we create as a team
- Focused on the small details that make a substantial difference
- Ability to build good relationships with various stakeholders across nationalities and cultures
- Flexible in terms of assignments and workloads when required
Fritz Hansen offers
- The opportunity to set new standards for Retail Management in one of the world’s absolute high-end furniture brands
- The opportunity to influence the market as well as creating notable changes and results
- A modern and professionally managed company with an ambitious vision
- A high degree of freedom and space to unleash your full potential
- We reward initiative determination and that you take responsibility
- We guarantee challenges and development – both personally and professionally
If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your portfolio and references.
Deadline: February 17th, 2020, Workplace: HQ – Allerød, DK
Questions related to the position, please contact: Store Design Manager, Louise Svendsen +4525190724