Do you want to support the innovation power at the LEGO Group through insights?
Bring your insights transformation skills to the table and help us shape the way insights boost the innovation agenda.
In this role you will:
• Lead the Insight & Communication Design function to ensure world class deliverables that speak to the heart and mind
• Create and share insights and recommendations that become the strategic foundation for innovation in The LEGO Group
• Lead the design research area and apply existing as well as new design research methods and techniques
• Lead the design and facilitation of innovation workshops and co-creation sessions with stakeholders in The LEGO Group
• Maximize stakeholder value by acting as a true strategic partner to innovation stakeholders
• Find new & intriguing ways to communicate insights in oral and written form that serves different purposes and different stakeholders
Play your part in our team succeeding
The Global Development Research team is a part of Global Insights. Global Insights is the biggest research department at LEGO. The GDR team supports the innovation agenda at The LEGO Group through global innovation research and insights.
Do you have what it takes?
• An academic background within interaction design, design anthropology, design leadership or similar, and with deep insight into design and business anthropology, participatory design, co-creation etc.
• 5+ years of experience – preferably from working in a commercial business environment
• You should have a proven track record when it comes to producing insights and transforming them into new and intriguing design deliverables and tools
• You need to be fluent in both oral and written English
• You should be comfortable with presenting insights to small and larger audiences
• You should be familiar with and able to master design software like i.e. Illustrator, video editing etc.
• You should expect 40 travel days a year
• Advanced English
In this position you would find it useful to:
• Be a high performer who can work independently and at the same time have a strong collaborative and cross-disciplinary mindset
• Have strong stakeholder management skills (including project management, process understanding, communication & collaboration etc.)
• Have strong synthesis skills – understanding the need for working across multiple data sources and seeing patterns emerge
• Have strong business storytelling skills – being able to hook your audience with a relevant and appealing business story as opposed to an insights story only
• Have experience with doing research among kids, but it is not a requirement
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV written in English.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
In this job, you will get the chance to impact the LEGO Group’s innovation agenda. By transforming insights into concrete innovation input, you help create unique play experiences for the builders of tomorrow!