Tid5. oktober 2020 17:00 - 19:00
Online via zoom
Pris for medlemmer
ArrangørFAOD + KF
Working in Denmark – know your rights and opportunities
FAOD and KF invite all English-speaking members to an afternoon in the company of your union. Find out what your rights are as an employee in the Danish Building Industry and feel free to ask FAOD and KF the questions that are relevant for your situation as an employee, job seeking or student.
Learn about the Danish labor market and your rights as an employee. Find out how a trade union and the unemployment insurance fund can support you in your work life and carrier in the building industry.
Students as well as fully qualified architects and BA’s in Architectural Technology and Construction Management (bygningskonstruktører) are welcome.
BRING A FRIEND!
Do you have a fellow colleague, friend or fellow student you would like to invite? Feel free to bring a “plus one” to the event – simple ask them to sign up as “not a member” in the booking system.
You will get:
• An introduction to the Danish labour market and flexibility system
• An introduction to the unemployment insurance fund system
• Legal advice on contracts, rights and salary as an employee in in the building industry
• Information about the benefits and opportunities as a member of a trade union
• Networking with other international members of FAOD and KF
The program will be updated soon.
The event is free, but you need to sign up via Billetto