Tid12. november 2018 - 20. november 2018
Pris for medlemmer
In this course, you will learn to model buildings using the building information modelling software, Revit Architecture 2019. You will learn to navigate the user interface, model architectural elements like walls, windows, doors, roofs, floors, structure, curtain wall systems and stairs. You will annotate and dimension drawings, generate sections, details and schedules
Day 1-2: Get a picture of the structure and methods, learn basic modeling, editing and view management
• Create project | Grafical User Interface
• Draw walls, doors, windows, floors, ceilings, furnishings and rooms
• Hierarchy and system Revit | Modification tools as copy, mirror, rotate
• Create views – the facades, elevations, sections
• Create drawings | Worksharing | Draw details in Revit
• Link in/out DWG Export
Day 3-4: More advanced features and deeper insight into Revit
• Layers of walls, Sweeps and Reveals | Curtain walls, Stairs & Railings
• Alternative solutions in 3D – Design Options | Coordinates and Revit
• How to create your own parametric family
• Model-in-place | Topographies, Sunstudies, Rendering
• Concept studies – mass modeling
You need basic knowledge in Windows
For Architects, Structural Engineers or others that will begin using Revit Architecture in projects.
2 + 2 days
kr. 10.900 ex. VAT
Members of FAOD: kr 9.265 ex. VAT
Members of receive a 15% discount on all Revit-courses. Write your membership number in ”Fakturareference”, when you sign up.
You can find all Symetri’s Revit courses here.