Do you want to head Henning Larsen’s digital journey?
To take us to the next level and optimize and professionalize new and existing synergies, we are looking for a dynamic Computational Design / BIM Manager who can take the lead on our future and sustainable digital direction.
You will join
an international and ambitious architectural company where strong team work and team spirit are a paramount and integral part of our way of working. You will work together with dedicated colleagues working across expertise areas with the ambition to deliver projects of national and international significance.
As our Computational Design / BIM Manager,
you head the ongoing development, coordination, alignment and implementation of our digital direction. You streamline digital workflows and cooperate closely with our Head of IT and many of our other key persons within our organization. To succeed in the position you must demonstrate ownership of:
- professionalizing, maintaining and ensuring quality control of templates, guidelines, standards and workflow descriptions related to project digital workflow
- our BIM related software (Revit, Rhino, Dynamo, AutoCad, Enscape, cloud solutions etc.), programs and support on project digital workflows
- staying updated on new trends, best practice, relevant external cooperating partners and providers – and communicating and sharing it with the rest of the organization
- in-house training, support and knowledge sharing
- chairing relevant digital forums and coordinate with relevant key persons
We are looking for
an ambitious and proactive frontrunner and “doer” who independently and naturally takes lead and is capable of navigating and operating at macro and micro scale: Setting the overall direction and prioritizing but also efficiently running with the practical day-to-to tasks and having the proficiency with working in multiple software and programs.
You initiate and generate activity with commitment and engagement and communicate clearly and respectfully with our many stakeholders and collaborators – externally and internally.
Further, you have minimum 6 years of experience and 4 from similar position.
Henning Larsen Architects, Copenhagen
Henning Larsen Architects is an international architecture company with strong Scandinavian roots. Our goal is to create vibrant, sustainable buildings and cities that reach beyond themselves and become of durable value to the user and to the society and culture that they are built into. Our company was founded in 1959 and currently employs around 300 people. Currently, we have offices are in Copenhagen, Munich, Riyadh, Hong Kong, Oslo and Faroe Islands. Follow us at Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn or Twitter.
Mette Bay Holm
Global HR Manager
+45 82 33 30 00